LOW COST CARGO DELIVERY PARACHUTE
Airborne Systems presents its low cost cargo parachute, the Unicross. The unique design with its easy-to-tie assembly, has now been updated with more robust material, enabling multiple drops. A major advantage of the Unicross System is the ability to quickly build parachutes to carry payloads from 500 to 2200 lbs., using modular components.
LOW COST SOLUTION
- Assemble the Unicross in individual wing and crown panels to suit any payload requirement between 500 lbs. and 2200 lbs.
- Assemble or make repairs in the field without sewing.
- Eliminate the requirement to recover the deployment bag into the aircraft with the release-away static line.
- Save costs on assembly, training and maintenance
- Repair and pack a 2200 lb. canopy in as little as one hour
- Re-use panels from recovered parachutes to build new systems
Parachute Release— ATLAS PR-A2
Complementary to the Unicross parachute system is the Atlas PR-A2 Parachute Release, a mechanism that separates the parachute from its cargo upon landing.
To download the product specification sheet, click below link