Improve military mission capabilities without compromising safety or increasing training requirements. The MicroFly® is an autonomous equipment delivery system that emphasizes ease of use, flexibility, and low cost. The MicroFly® is designed to utilize the same canopy as the HAHO/HALO insertion teams to allow both equipment and jumper to land together. It can also be used in a standalone configuration supplying small weigh range payload to designated drop zones.
FLEXIBILITY AND CONTROL FOR A RANGE OF MISSIONS
- Keep the unit intact and in control of its equipment through the entire insertion phase of the operation
- Use with any ram-air canopy, including the Airborne Systems Intruder, MC-5, HG-380 (Hi Glide), or others based on mission requirements
- Rig the MicroFly® to a bundle in 10 minutes with no pyrotechnic devices
- Lands autonomously into the wind or along a linear feature such as a road by entering a specific landing zone
- Fly multiple MicroFly® systems manually using the remote control unit
- Comes Standard with Airborne Systems Mission Planner. The Airborne Systems Mission Planner is capable of running simulated missions in virtual operational environments when using terrain-mapping software.
- Compatible the current U.S. JPADS Mission Planner (JPAD MP).
MicroFly® Airborne Guidance Unit
Size:16” X 10” X 5”(40cm X 25cm X 12,5cm)
Weight:30 lb (13,6 kg)
Charge Time: 45 minutes from zero charge to full charge
Deployment Method: Static Line
Remote Guidance Unit
Size: 7” X 5” X 1.5” (18cm X 12,5cm X 3,8cm)
Weight:1 lb (0,45kg)
Battery: Standard AA size
Display: Backlit / Night Vision Goggle Readable
Range: 18 miles / Line of sight
Metric / English units selectable
MicroFly™ location continuously updated and graphically depicted on screen