Aerial Rescue Kit
The Marine Aerial Rescue Kit is a hand-launched life saving system designed to be deployed via the aft ramp or side door of an aircraft. The system delivers life rafts, which include complete survival equipment, to survivors in the water. Connected to each other with buoyant rope, up to four life raft kits can be dropped in a straight-line pattern on the water. A unique water-activated device inflates the life raft, detaching the drogue parachute and valise to avoid any possible entanglement with survivors.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE-SAVING SEARCH AND RESCUE MISSIONS
- Deploy up to four life raft kits, each containing a life raft complete with survival equipment.
- Customize contents choosing from a variety of life rafts and survival gear ensuring the use of current, in-service equipment.
- Provide easy access to equipment packed inside the raft, such as blankets, water, first aid kit, flares, etc. (as specified by the customer).
- Deploy more quickly and accurately thanks to sea-level inflation and a fast acting sea anchor.
- Buoyant, connecting ropes guide survivors to the nearest life raft.
- Configure kits on the scene to allow for a variety of raft separation patterns.
- Train personnel and improve deployment accuracy with an optional training system which replicates the operational system in size, weight, and form.
Life Raft Separation: Up to 560 ft (2 kits) (1100 ft, 4 kits)
Rate of Descent: 70 ft/sec
Typical Single Kit Weight:70-80 lbs (subject to life raft/kit selection)
Deployment Speed/Altitude: 130-150 kts / 300-500 ft MSL
Each Kit Contains:
- Parachute Assembly
- Life Raft Assembly
- Survival Kit Assembly
- Rope Assembly
- Valise Assembly
- Static Line AssemblyAlso Available
- Pilot and Dispatch Crew Training Systems
- Arctic/Land Aerial Rescue Kits